Followers

Translate

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Compy is no more :(

Checking in to let all of you know that my home computer has crashed and burned a most spectacular demise. So dear hubby is letting me borrow his laptop so that I may quickly post. All of my saved card photos are unreachable, and I currently have no way to get cards uploaded through this laptop. Once I can get things figured out I'll be certain to post again, not to worry. Hopefully we can have the computer fixed soon and all will return to normal, just without all my glorious pictures and the other good stuff that was on our hard drive. boo hoo hoo!

thank you, everyone, for your kind words about my good health news! We'll hope that it continues. and I didn't make the House Mouse Design Team, but some very talented people did. be sure to stop by the website to wish them all the best!
Jennifer

9 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

I can sympathize! I am still using my husband's computer too. Hopefully you will be back up and running soon.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your computer...thank goodness hubby lets you use his. Have a good day!

Unknown said...

I hope you get your computer up and running soon. Sorry to hear about the design team!! It is their loss!!

Dru said...

Hope your computer is fixed soon - miss you

Unknown said...

Do you have a solution to the computer blues? If not let me know. I might know of a solution. Glad you got good health news!

specialcraftmom4 said...

I hope your computer is fixed soon! I just love your work (:

specialcraftmom4 said...

Hope you get your computer up!

Dru said...

Just checking on you, don't know if you'll get this or not, but we miss you. Hope your computer is fixed real soon

Amy J said...

Bum deal on the computer and the design team! You have great talent, keep trying!

Amy J