Followers

Translate

Friday, August 28, 2009

Modern Sugar Blvd. Polka Dot Challenge

Coffee of the Day - Chocolate Hazelnut

This is gonna be a super fast post 'cause I am trying to beat the deadline for Modern Sugar Blvd.'s challenge for this week! Since David has been off work all week on vacation, we have been doing lots of fun stuff together - which I have dearly loved! but it has seriously cut into my stamping time, and I am sliding in under the wire to get this card finished in time! I am REALLLLLLY trying to win a few new digis from this neat company!!!! :D

The challenge this week is to use polka dots! well, I happen to love polka dots and have lots of fun papers with them. But I wanted to try something using this neat paper from Making Memories. I also wanted to try paper piecing on this cute shopping girl! so here she is! lots of fun glitter glue was added from Studio G. Her great pink shopping bag was blinged up with some pink shimmerz and a star rhinestone from K & Co. This was a fun challenge! thanks for letting me play! :)
Check back tomorrow for a card made from a gorgeous new stamp I have from Stamps Happen. I am lovin' this stamp!!!

4 comments:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Jennifer, very cool card. I love the mod feel you gave to the image, which does it justice, with the papers and the colors. Fabulous.

lisa808 said...

Great colors! Good luck with your submission.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Great card! I really like the colors you've used and the way you framed the image! Gook luck and thanks for playing!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

TOO funky! Love what your did with this image. It's so retro and gorgeous!