Followers

Translate

Friday, November 13, 2009

A Yummy Gingerbread Girl

Coffee of the Day - Cinnamon Hazelnut

I made this card with the cute new digi from Digital Delights by Louby Lou. Isn't she just the cutest little thing? She is covered in shimmerz and stickles to give her a bit more shine and sparkle. The paper is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. I also used my spica glitter pen to add some extra touches on the card - some dots by the scallops of the trim on the right side of the card, outlined the main image rectangle, and outlining of the left side of the card.

thank you for the kind thoughts and prayers about my health. all of you mean so very much to me! you are just the best! I am still resting as much as I can and not getting much else done, but that is okay, too. I have more drs. visits for next week, so we will see how those go.

Everyone have a great weekend! love to you all! :)

1 comment:

JayLynn said...

Oh how adorable!! I love this image and your card is great too :)