Followers

Translate

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Fond Farewell to Rusty Pickle......

Coffee of the Day - Creme Brulee

The end of the year brings a time to say goodbye to many things, one of which is the end of my term with The Rusty Pickle DT. I was truly blessed to serve on this team with such amazing talent. and blessed, too, because what was supposed to be a short one month term was actually extended to two. Most of the women will be continuing on, and I know you will visit their blogs and the store often, as will I. Best of luck to you, Michelle!

It just seemed appropriate for my last card with them to be a coffee card! and isn't this little guy adorable?! oh my, I am like him most days, begging for 'another please......'! :) The paper here is K & Co. Wild Raspberry. I think for me the sentiment would be better if it said two POTS rather than two cups....... but addicted to coffee..... nah!

I hope as this year closes out, you can reflect upon all that you have learned, all those you have loved, and most of all, the One who has never left your side!

Smooches! Jennifer

3 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a cute card, what with your coffee addiction! Happy New Years and a great big cheer for all the Dt positions you have received for the next few months! You deserve them!

Rachel said...

OMGoodness Jennifer i didn't know you were leaving!:( Good luck to you, i will definately continue to visit your blog, but will miss you!! Your card is absolutely adorable sooo you! lol. Have a Very Happy New Year!
hugs,
Rachel

JazzyH said...

Very cute!