Followers

Translate

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just Look at THAT FACE!!!!

Please see next post for Pink Saturday........ thank you! :)

I had to make something with this cutie little fella, so please forgive this interuption to the day......

Doesn't he just melt your heart? oh goodness, he sure does mine.... he can climb up and snuggle with me any ol' time! and you know he would be licking your face and givin' you lovin'! just look at him! awwwww......

This precious pup can be found at Squigglefly and was drawn by Crissy Armstrong. I am entering it in several challenges, but I mainly made it just 'cause he was FUN! and isn't that what crafting is all about anyway? plus, I do have quite a few thank you notes to get out so........

It's a pretty simple card really. just watercolored, LOTS of distressing, including my water distressing technique along the main image edges. the scan is a bit wonky from the binder clip, so sorry about that. Give your pets a big hug today and tell them you love 'em!


i heart 2 stamp - sketch (sideways)
Crazy 4 Challenges - Frogs, snails, & puppy dog tails

11 comments:

michele said...

awww bless it's lovely jennifer! hugs xx

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Jen, and such a fab image, he sure is cute lol!

Thanks for joining us at I Love Digi, this week :)

Hope you re keeping well hun :)

Elaine x

Deb said...

it is totally adorable, so love the colours too, hugs debx

StampOwl said...

so cute, thanks for playing along with the C4C Gals

Anita said...

He is adorable. Super cute card!

Annika said...

Butter wouldn't melt! lol Really cute image, love the whole card! Amazing awwwwww-factor! And I'm a sucker for buttons! And you made me remember I have those clippy thingies and never seem to use them...
TFS
HUgs
Annika

Karin said...

Hi Jennifer :) So happy to see you and your cute card! Thanks for playing with us at I Love Digi!

Silli said...

Fabulous card, love the colors and the image.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Super cute

Thanks for joining us on I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

Crissy Armstrong said...

Cute! I love your colouring!! Thanks for playing at Sundays with Crissy!

Sprytebyrd said...

He is just adorable! Such a great card, with wonderful colors and layout!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)