Followers

Translate

Saturday, June 5, 2010

It is a Pink Saturday! Glory Be!!! :)

Coffee of the Day - instant, instant, I don't think my kitchen is ever going to be finished and I will have to dream of good coffee.......



Good morning! Happy Pink Saturday to you! I just love Pink Saturdays! I spend all week looking forward to them. and I have wonderful news to share with you also - I have been asked to re-join the DT of Crafts 4 Eternity full time by Michele, the lovely owner! So I will combine these 2 posts each and every week! woooo hooooo! Michele was so gracious when I had to leave the team due to my many icky illnesses. But I am back with a vengeance! Hear me roar with pinkness and my tiara! :)


My card today uses another of the wonderful images from KPink, my friend Kristen Powers. Our niece Ellen, recently graduated from high school, and I thought this digi would make the most wonderful non-traditional graduation card. She lives in San Antonio, and we have missed out on her growing up years, but hopefully she will know that we love her just the same when she sees this card. She is the sister of Wesley, the one many of you prayed for this past fall. He has done marvelously by the way, and just graduated from college himself a few weeks ago. We couldn't be more proud at how he overcame the cancer and would not for one moment let it beat him. What a trooper. That family is amazing! and we are blessed indeed to know them; bonus to be related to them!

The challenge for this week is to follow the sketch, use flowers, and flourishes. My paper comes from K & Co. Wild Raspberry. You will see that flowers grow throughout the papers as well as this inspiring image that Kristen has drawn. The flowers on the main image have been painted with shimmerz, of course. ;) I added some fun buttons from Making Memories, vintage lace, a square doily, and flourishes punched with a neat EK Success border punch. I do hope that you will play along with all of us. and check out what the rest of the C4E DT has created with this fun sketch!

I hope your day is filled to overflowing with as much pink as your heart can find! and may you know that you are loved with an everlasting love that surpasses all! YOU are the best!

10 comments:

kae pea said...

Beautiful Jen :) thanks again for using my image and making it look so good !! It is very shabby chic-i do love it!

CC said...

A lovely pink post..just beautiful.
Happy Pink Saturday..

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Jennifer

I love the the card - and all the elements that you used.

Happy PS
Leann

Anonymous said...

Hello and a very happy Pink Saturday to you!!
I love the title of your blog by the way, could be a oneliner from me...just coffee please..lol!
It's a very hot summerday in The Netherlands and I'm enjoying all pink posts in the garden! Love Es XX

Char said...

Your card is beautiful and looks complicated to do. Lots of talent there. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

PeggyR said...

That is gorgeous!

michele said...

Great to have you back jen!! and with a beautiful card too!! hugs xx

The Artful Diva said...

Fun pink challenge - thank you for the inspiration!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Jennifer.

Congratulations on being part of the Design Team. Everything you create is awesome. I love K&Co products.

Crystal said...

So pretty, love all the pink and those little buttons!