Followers

Translate

Saturday, January 15, 2011

You've gotta check this out.....

Coffee of the Day - Chocolate Peppermint

I am hurrying hurrying to get this post up 'cause I don't want y'all to miss one moment of a chance to get in on a great deal.....



I was checking in over at Free Digital Stamps to see what all I have missed of late when I saw a post byAllison telling of an offer for FREE GLITTER SAMPLES from Meyer Imports!!!! well you can bet your sweet bippy that I raced over to the site quickly pronto to see what was up! ;)

Go check out the info on this post..... and may you have an extraordinarily shiny sparkly day! giggles!


p.s. and thank you so much to those of you who have left me such kind comments about my previous post. you have touched my heart indeed! :)

I have decided that I am going to be a person of 'looking forward', to hopefully become a better person, more hopeful and filled with much more joy about the every day and what God has to offer. I will not be defined by my illnesses, but instead by the grace & love of God. thank you again!

2 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you today! Yummy chocolate peppermint coffee, wish we lived closer together and I would run over for a cup! Hope you are having a great day!

Cindy said...

Hi Jennifer, I haven't been on much at all since November, so I have no idea what is going on, but I hope things are going ok for you!! I plan on trying to stamp more again!! See you!!!