Followers

Translate

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cakes Makes Everything Better and Blog Winners!

Coffee of the Day - Chocolate Peppermint

I have a quickie card that I put together to share and then I will get straight to the big stuff all of you are waiting for - blog candy winners!!!! yes, winners...... I have more than one!

This cute little guy with cake image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and I decided to pair him with a fun senti from Paulette at Create with TLC. papers are Basic Grey Life of the Party, flowers are all Prima, and buttons are misc. stash ones. simple card but fun. oh yes, charm is from Martha Stewart.

Now on to the blog candy winners. So many lovely comments were left for David & I that I decided to offer a few extra little envies of goodies to some of you. Not much I am afraid, just some trims, ribbons, and rub-ons, but a little something to say 'thank you.' if your name is listed, please send me an email at jenscull @ yahoo.com by this Sunday so I can get these mailed out asap. if I haven't heard from you by then, I will draw new winners. Dave drew these winners for me - what a guy! :)

Grand Prize - Sharon
Extra little goodies -
Made by Mandy
Diane Ahlers
Karen
Misti

Congratulations everyone! and thank you again to all of you for your most kind, thoughtful. loving wishes for David and I on our anniversary. we had such a beautiful day together yesterday! today begins the next 25 years together! a grand adventure indeed!!! :) thanks for being along for the ride!
love ya!
Jennifer

Creative Craft - just charming

10 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to all the winners. I'm glad to hear you had a good day.

paige said...

I agree, cake does make everything better! The charm is the perfect embellishment!

PeggyR said...

I love the card!

Marlene said...

Awww..that is CUTE!! I love the little charm, too!

Laughed my arse off reading your comment on my blog today! Thanks for the giggles! Tiaras for everyone! LOL. Hmmm....might be another digi! LOL.

Amber said...

Cute card! Congrats on your anniversary!

Anita said...

Cute card! Congrats to the winners! You won a TTCRD subscription. Check out the TTTCRD challenge blog for deatils. Congrats & enjoy!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Fun card, Jennifer! :)

Maria Matter said...

this is super cute Jennifer! love the little charm...perfect!

Cake DOES make everything better! :)
TFS!
Hope you have a wonderful relaxing weekend!
hugs & blessings

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

Jennifer, I just love your style of card making - your cards are so bright and fun. It is a challenge for me to work with such bold colors even tho I love the end result. I'm looking forward to working with you on the TTCRD DT. Am a new follower too.

Sylvia x said...

Thank you for joining us over at Creative Craft Challenge with your wonderful project..

Sylvia xx