Followers

Translate

Friday, September 16, 2011

It's the Little Things.....

I have another card made with an image from the A Day for Daisies September Card Kit to share with you today. gosh, I really do love the beautiful images Tammy draws. they have a gentleness and beauty about them that I find so soothing to my soul..... God has truly blessed her with a gift to reach out and touch our hearts, that is for certain!


I chose to use the image, Forest Friends, for my card. papers are Basic Grey Olivia. pink ruffle ribbon is May Arts, ric rac is from WalMart of all places, & leaf ribbon is Making Memories. little baby pearls on senti are K & Co. while the senti itself is from Create with TLC. the chipboard flourish is inked and then covered in stickles. I seem to be doing this a lot with my chipboard lately! the little birds on the image were painted with shimmerz to give them a bit of shine and sparkle. oh yes, that fabby ruffle ribbon rose is from Jolee's. isn't it beautiful? I couldn't resist buying that one!

Glitter Geeks - in the garden
Crafts 4 Eternity - recipe: leaves, birds, glitter
Paper Craft Star - anything goes
Stamps and Fun - animals
Createalicious - anything goes
Mami Doodles - all creatures great & small

15 comments:

Marlene said...

That is a really sweet card, Jennifer.

Enjoy your weekend! (Oh, and thanks for always saying "thank you" for the freebies over on my blog - I appreciate that YOU appreciate them!)

Suzie McFloozy said...

Jen what a fabulous card x
I adore that icing pink sugar rose with the pearl - stunning !
When I recieved my day for daisies email with all the beautiful images previewed - this is the one which jumped out at me - and wow I love what you did with it x
Have a great weekend hun x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

farmhouse-story said...

very sweet card, jennifer, and you're right, her images have a softness to them:) and the ribbon is awesome! have a great weekend!

Tracy said...

YAY! I'm so glad you decided to add your card in our challenge this week. Those little critters are just so sweet and you already know I like your fun color scheme. Thanks for joining in the fun at Papercraft Star Jennifer!

Tracey said...

This is soo pretty Jennifer - I love that flower!
Hope you're having a fab weekend hun.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

Karen Letchworth said...

Super pretty, Jennifer. Your work is absolutely stunning. THanks for your kind words on my blog, and God bless you for being so sweet. Keep creating and sharing your beautiful work.
Karen

paige said...

This card is real eye candy! Love the flourish and the flower is yummy!

Louise said...

Beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge blog
Louise

pinky said...

Thats just gorgeous Jennifer. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Steph L said...

Beautiful card. It fits right in on our In The Garden theme.
Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and Good Luck!!
Steph xx

Shelby said...

What a beautiful and delicate card! It's fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, good luck and hope you'll join us again

Shelby

michele said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Judith said...

What a lovely image and I love the colour combo you've used. Thanks for joining in at Creatalicious.

Salmi said...

I like your all the card !!you has been done so talented work on this page......

Scratch Card