Followers

Translate

Monday, September 26, 2011

Tags and Ribbons at Heart Song

for my Kaboodle Doodles post, please click here.
for my Paper Cupcakes post, please click here.

The new challenge at Heart Song Designs is to use a tag and/or ribbon on your papercraft projects. Please stop by the blog to see some gorgeous inspiration by the DT! so many pretty samples to get your crafty mojo going!


I used the fun image Chick Parade for my card, along with papers from the Cosmo Cricket Salt Air collection. There are little accents of white gel pen, stickles, and shimmerz paint, as well as buttons & baby prima flowers. the senti tag uses a stamp from SU!. under the fun pom pom trim is satin ribbon, but the card just seemed to really need the whimsy of the pom poms!

4 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Jennifer, this is such a fun card! Fabulous color choices and I love the pompom ribbon. Great paper. I never know what to do with those kinds of papers when I find them in a mat stack but you're giving me some inspiration.

Shannah said...

Oooh this is so cute!! I love your colours, adorable image, sweet sentiment.... And of course that pom-pom ribbon is FAB! Hugs, Shannah xox

Davi said...

I love this image and the fun colors you used. The little pom poms are just darling with it!! :)

Dana Joy said...

Wow...super cute card!!

Hugs
Dana