Followers

Translate

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Check the Blog Candy post please.....

Coffee of the Day - Toasted Almond

Just a quickie post to let y'all know that if you have left a comment on my 300 followers blog candy post, I am going to ask you to stop by again.... sorry for the trouble, but I think you might find it worth the bother! ;)

I have 3 different blog candy prizes up for grabs right now and might just add another before the weekend is over..... this way you can sign up for the one that strikes your fancy or all 3 if you so desire! :) sure wouldn't want to send you something you don't want.

all prize packages will contain some vintage goodies. a paper pad, & a stamp set or 2, but I haven't decided which one is getting the pumpkin spice coffee! tee hee! maybe the baby themed one.... ha! or I may end up getting coffee for each one, who knows.....

y'all have a wonderful day! hugs and love to each of ya!
Jennifer

No comments: