Followers

Translate

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lots of fun stuff coming up!

Coffee of the Day - Maple Pecan

Hello!
I wanted to tell y'all real quick about some BIG stuff coming your way in the next few weeks.....

First off - only today and tomorrow remain to enter my big blog candy! well, maybe not so big, but fun anyhow. ;) you can enter one or all. just link your blog to the candy that floats your little boat! that way you don't end up with things that might not interest you. ALL blog candy packages will contain at least one stamp set, a 6x6 paper pad, some vintage trims, and a handfull of other goodies. I have tried to make them things you would enjoy. and it's all new stuff - nothing has ever been used before. if you don't have a blog, just leave a comment letting me know which blog candy package you are interested in.


Also, this weekend, The Stamping Boutique is having a fun blog hop. I was supposed to take part, but since I've been on.... ahem.... bed rest ( shhhhhh.... please don't give me away!) I wasn't able to play. but I don't want you to miss the fun, so head over to The Stamping Boutique Challenge blog to start the hop. :)


Next - On Tuesday, Nov. 15 I will have a BIG contest promo going on courtesy of Stop and Scrap - an online store. You will not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to win BIG! so please stop back by! :)


Lastly - Create with TLC is having another fun blog hop at the end of this month - Nov. 27. you know how much fun those are! Each DT member will be giving away a fabby digi from Paulette, so you will want to be sure to hop along!

Now I had better get back in bed before someone catches me..... ;)

1 comment:

Dragonlady said...

You take care girl.

Hugs Ali x