Followers

Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Chasing Snowflakes

Coffee of the Day - Eggnog

Hello to all of you! I hope your holidays were merry and times spent with family & friends full of love & laughter!

I want to share a card with you today that uses a cutie Smoochie image from The Stamping Boutique and wonderful senti from Paulette at Create with TLC that seemed to be made to go with it! :) you know I love these Smoochies and couldn't resist the opportunity to squeak one more card in here at the end of 2011.........


Since I am really really really wanting more snow to arrive, I thought it just seemed appropriate to use Wintertime Smoochie. Isn't she adorable? btw - all digis are on sale right now in the TSB store for 35% off, but you had best hurry!
Papers are Basic Grey Picadilly and let me tell you, boy does this card sparkle irl! between my spica glitter pen, sparkle shimmer spray, and shimmerz paint there is a whole lotta shine going on! I also tried some of the neat Mr. Huey's white spray paint that I had seen used on several blogs. this is going to appear on a LOT of projects coming soon because it is FUN FUN FUN to use! A dear friend sent me a wonderful gift package filled with craft goodies for Christmas, including these Fancy Pants buttons. love the color! believe it or not, I actually saved the ribbon from a gift one of my son's receieved for Christmas. he was so kind to ask me if I wanted it before he threw it away. I have trained them well! :) and it was the perfect size to add here! ta da! re-purposing at its best!

2 Sisters - winter colors ( red was added because cardinals live all around my house and come right up to the wreath on my front door. they love to play on my front porch, too. it wouldn't be winter without their beautiful reds and browns! blues & purples are on card, too, but they don't show as well in scan as the aqua.)
Crimbo Crackers - snowflakes
Aud Sentiments - anything goes
Charisma Cardz - anything goes
Crafty Ribbons - sketch (turned on its side)
DRS Designs - snowflakes
Cooking it Up with Katie - anything goes
Little Darlings - cold
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes
Digital Tuesday - Winter Wonderland

17 comments:

Céline said...

gorgeous card, love the papers and snowflakes
thanks for playing with us at little miss muffet this week
hugs
céline GDT member
best wishes for 2012

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Jennifer,

Beautiful card. Magnicent papers and embellishment. I like your sentiments. Good work ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Merry New Year’s Eve !
Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Heide said...

Jenn. What a great winter card, love the colors and your coloring. The snowflake is a great touch.

Sue said...

I love all the soft colors! And that is a wonderful sentiment! I'm hoping for some snow too :)

Thanks for joining our challenge at DRS Designs!

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty, Jennifer. Love the sentiment and the cute image.

Jennifer said...

I just love this easy breezy beautiful smoochie! Great papers and wonderful sentiment!

K Clark said...

love that stamp!!! your cards are beautiful... thanks for sharing

Shelia said...

What a darling image!! I really like the background papers and your giant snowflake in the corner. Thanks for playing along in the DRS Designs weekly challenge!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Jen

Happy New Year to you and your family hun. Gorgeous creation with this smoochie. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments too.

Hugs Ali x

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

OH my gosh, that image is so cute. How adorable.

Thanks for joining the Little Miss Muffet Stamps - Anything Goes Challenge #25 and Good Luck!

pinky said...

Your card is so sweet Jennifer. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

Shirl said...

Happy New year Jennifer. Smoochie sure looks cool, lovely colours and layout your snowflake embellishment is fabulous.

Thank you for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

Hugs Shirley x x

deesdesigns said...

Adorable - love the soft colors! I want to wish you the happiest of holiday seasons and thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Aud Sentiments and our Anything Goes challenge. I hope you'll join us for our next challenge too!

Allison said...

lovely card
thanks for playing along with charisma
Allisonx

Chrissy D said...

This is such a fun image and papers! Great card! Thank you for joining us in the DRS Designs Challenge this week!

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

LOVE LOVE ALL THESE PASTELS!!!! Great adorable card!!!

Thank you for playing with us at Little Darlings,Ruby

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card and fab snowflake - sorry I am so late with the comments! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers