Followers

Translate

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Crafting on hold.... yuck!

Coffee of the Day - Toasted Almond

Bad news folks, my crafting is going to have to take a back seat to the ceiling repairs that will hopefully begin on Monday, yep, you guessed it, right above where my craft desk sits..... sigh..... we noticed the other day that the ceiling was starting to crack. it has gotten worse and started to show signs of mold. so today and tomorrow I am moving ALL of my craft things so David can get started working on the problem and hopefully fix it.

not fun for getting Christmas and DT projects done, but most importantly we are praying it is nothing serious with the roof.

I'll be back in a few days to check in....... until then know that you are loved! :)

11 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Bummer!!
I sure hope it's minor and won't put you out of commission for too long!!

Nothing worse than unexpected expenses...especially during the Holidays and with Winter rolling in too!

Take care!!

Tlc Creations said...

OH nooo....hope this project goes quickly.
Paulette

Jennifer said...

I pray all will go well and you'll be back to your homey space soon!

Tracy said...

Oh rats! Don't you just hate having your crafting space messed with. LOL
Hopefully your problem won't be that big. My poor hubby is finishing up my uncles roof (that was years and years worth of letting it go) and what a pain. Don't stay away long. You'll be missed. Hugs! :-)

Tracy said...

Oh! Forgot to tell you your blog scheme is gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sorry to hear that, I hope it gets fixed soon. Just stopping by to say thanks for the shout out for Pixie, good luck!

Stef H said...

you just stay safe and well. LOVE your new blog look.

hugs :)

Suzie McFloozy said...

Hi hun love the new look Christmassy blog !
Hope it's nothing serious with the ceiling/roof and that you can get back to crafting asap - I have just had a few days off and now my mojo is raring to go and I am brimming with inspiration so sometimes a little break can do ya good xx
Hope you are all well x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Anita said...

Praying for the best! The last time we found mold on a wall it required a whole bathroom redo. Hopefully it will get fixed quickly.

Gina Lindsay said...

Yikes! I hope you are able to get this fixed fast, I know you will be missing your craft desk.

inkydoodlecrafts said...

The blog looks amazing!! Sorry to hear about your ceiling lovely, not good but it sounds like you've got a handy husband my OH and DIY really don't mix. Hope he gets it sorted soon and you can get back to your wonderful creations. Mel :o)