Followers

Translate

Friday, January 20, 2012

Ickiness....

Wanted to keep y'all updated, and yet this is gonna be short 'cause the compy hurts my head in the most awful way right now.

I have spent yesterday and today having way too many seizures for any person to have to deal with. crafting is on hold until further notice. even getting a shower was almost impossible today and caused the most lovely little firefly type sparkles to appear in front of my eyes the entire time.

Typing this is most challenging, so I am getting off, but wanted to let y'all know where I am - in bed trying to get over this as quickly as possible. I do not enjoy my fish flopping moments and they are oh so tough on my family to watch..... so I hole up in my room until they are over.

love ya bunches!

11 comments:

Carla S. said...

Thinking of you, Jennifer, and hoping you feel better very, very soon. Let us know how you are doing once you can.

Heather May Holbrook said...

Oh Jennifer! So sorry to hear about this! I can sympathize as I once had problems with seizures and they are most unpleasant!! Please take good care of yourself and feel better soon!
Big Hugs!!
Heather P

THERESA said...

Hope you get better real soon, praying for and thinking of you, lotsa hugs and love and kisses!!!

Tracey said...

Ooh Jennifer, you poor thing. Soo sorry to hear that you're not well. I hope you get better very soon sweetie.
Sending you big hugs & much love.
Tracey
xxxxx

Suzie McFloozy said...

I was just thinking today that it was all quiet from you - I am so very sorry to hear that you are suffering hun x

I am sending you all my love and best wishes and I'll say a little prayer for you too - hope it helps angel x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear you're struggling with this! Do rest and hopefully it'll past quickly!

Renee B. said...

Oh Jennifer, please take care. My thoughts are with you!
Hugs,
Renee

Lisa said...

Oh Jennifer! I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this :( you're in my prayers that this passes quickly! {{{hugs!}}}
Lisa

PeggyR said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Tracy said...

Aww Jennifer, I'm so sorry. :-( Know that I'll be thinking about you and praying for you. Just rest and relax and we'll all be waiting here when you feel MUCH better. Hugs!

K Clark said...

feel better soon :) sending hugs