Followers

Translate

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Birthday random Blog Follower Candy Winner....

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice ('cause it's my birthday and it's my fave!)


image courtesy of Vintage Holiday Crafts


Surprise surprise surprise!!! Today is my birthday and I did a random drawing for a few crafty goodies from my followers. nope, you had no idea I was going to do it and the package will (hopefully!) be filled with a few treats to make someone very happy!

All of you who have been so kind and gracious to me while I go through this cancer journey truly touch my heart. I know you originally didn't sign on to hear about chemo yuckies and such, but you have walked this path with me & it means a lot to me. :)

so even if your name wasn't chosen this time, know you touch my heart with your comments, emails, cards, and expressions of friendship!

so without further chatter, the winner of my Birthday blog candy is:

The randomly picked number is: 253
Linda W. of Lindys Maid Wid luv
Please send me an email at jenscull at yahoo dot com with your mailing addy and I'll get your package ready and shipped! :) you will have until Sunday, June 24 to contact me or else I will choose another winner.

(number chosen by Violet Cottage number generator)

most of you know that the majority of my craft supplies come from the most part through challenge wins and blog candy. I have been very blessed and am happy to share what I have with you! I will try to do another one of these fun, random giveaways in the next month or so.

I'll be back later in the week to share updates from chemo today. received another bit of not so happy news, but am pressing on. today is a day for joy, so we are NOT going to focus on any ick...
grab your loved ones and give them big ol' sloppy smoochies as well as big tight bear hugs! sure, they'll look at you funny, but then again, when DON'T they?! tee hee!

18 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Well, a big ole happy bear hug to you Birthday Girl! What a fun idea to hold a surprise candy giveaway...I may have to try that out, too!
Look forward to reading more when you feel like posting.
As always, lifting you in prayer!
:O)
Jessica S
♪ ♫ ♪ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ ♪ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ ♪ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JENNY ♪ ♫ ♪
♪ ♫ ♪ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪ ♫ ♪

Joan B said...

happy birthday. you rock

Tlc Creations said...

You sneaky little lady....we should have been celebrating allllll week~!~!
Happy Happy Birthday. Hope your birthday cake was as sweet as you~! and your birthday candles shone as bright as you~! and your presents were as fabulous as you~!
Happy Happy Day~!

Paulette

Karen C said...

Happy Birthday my TLC DT Sister! Hope you are having a wonderful birthday! :)
Hugs,
Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Renee B. said...

Happy Birthday my crafty friend...hope your day is as awesome as you are!
Hugs,
Renee

teepee said...

Happy Birthday, Jennifer...it's mine, too. Hope that your day was filled with love (we're not mentioning chemo or anything like that!). God bless you.

Hetty said...

Happy birthday to you, hooray, hooray, hooray! And many more years!!
Have a wonderful day celebrating!
Birthday Hugs,
Hetty
DT CTLC

Carla S. said...

Belated happy birthday, Jennifer! Hope your day was filled with love!
Hugs and prayers,
Carla

Rhonda Miller said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Jen!! I hope your day is fantastic.

Congrats to the winner.

Pam said...

Happy, happy Birthday!!! {{{hugs}}}

Michelle said...

Happy belated birthday!! hope you had a joyous blessed day! Huggs

She's a Color Queen said...

Happy Birthday!!! Since it's so close to the weekend I think you should drag out the celebration for a few more days! Hugs!

Nancy said...

A Very Happy (belated) Birthday to you, Jennifer! What a wonderfully KIND thing for you to do! :o)
Thanks so much for your comment on my latest post. I'm so sorry you've been on the receiving end of some of that nonsense! Did you scroll down and see my critter posts? I thought of you when I posted those since I kept pestering you with my critter updates! lol I'm still waiting for my moose! ;o)
Have a beautiful weekend!...Nancy :o)

Lisa said...

Happy birthday (a couple of days late)!! What a sweet and kind thing you did for your followers!! I'm happy to be your newest one :) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for the Well Owl Be Blog Hop!! I will add you to my prayers :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Norma Gomez said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jennifer!! I hope you had a wonderful one. I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. I definitely be praying for you and your family.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today for the "Well OWL Be" Blog Hop :D

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer! I'm sorry I don't comment more often, but please know that I read your blog all the time and have been praying hard for you and your family! I am praying that the Lord will continue to bless you with healing, comfort and peace and that you will be cancer free! Stay strong and we all love ya dearly! Hope you had a wonderful blessed Bday and was treated like a queen!!:) Hugs! Angie:)

Jennifer said...

Hi Jen! Happy Belated Birthday! I pray you had a wonderful time with your family!

ThePurplePlace said...

Grrrrr, I am so sad and sorry that I missed your birthday! I do hope it was a good day and that every day gets better!

Happy happy every day and belated birthday wishes too!

Hugs,
Lis