Followers

Translate

Friday, June 29, 2012

Thank You! :)

Coffee of the Day - White Chocolate Coconut

Happy Friday! Phew.... did you ever think we would make it to the weekend? what a week! Today's card is for all of YOU! not only is it made with an image that is very special to me, but it is made for some of the most wonderful, kind, generous, loving people I have ever had the chance to NOT meet! tee hee! You have let me know, in no uncertain terms, that behind every dark cloud, there is most certainly a beautiful rainbow ready to shine down upon us. You have also reminded me that I can not look at the negative that has been sent my way. I can look at the dirt, or I can see the sunshine. So many have reached out to me in various ways - cards, emails, flowers, some have even sent little treasure gifts that have so touched my heart. but understand this, YOU MATTER TO ME! YOU HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE! and I thank you! :) I dedicate today's post and card to YOU! :)


Jellypark has a new challenge starting today as well as some cute new images being released. Btw - this is the most AWESOME group of ladies I have ever had the chance to be part of a team with, next to my Pile it On teamies. they soooo rock! :) The new challenge at Jellypark is called Waving, in honor of the upcoming USA holiday of July 4th. you can create any kind of a project that shows things that wave: hands, flags, banners, oceans, whatever you can think of!


I chose this very precious fundraiser image Claire has drawn for her Little Havens charity. You can read more about it here on the store site. She has a special line of stamps created just for this wonderful childrens' hospice center. Claire also is a volunteer there and has told me some fantastic stories about her times at this center. Thanks to the kindness of all of you, the goal Claire set at the beginning of the year has already been met! wooooo hoooooo! but I told her that we can't stop and need to keep going! sure, we can reach a million! ;) Each month the winner over at Jellypark Juniors chooses what image they would like Claire to draw. That new image gets added to the fundraiser collection for Little Havens. how cool is that?

As you can tell, I am VERY happy to be back to my usual style of crafting again. boy howdy that CAS stuff is just so not me.... ;) Papers here are Basic Grey PB & J, little trim snippet & rose are Prima, buttons are October Afternoon, ruler sticker is Jenni Bowlin. banner on image was painted with shimmerz while accents were made with my white gel pen. I do think this pennant punch by SU! is one of my very faves.

thank you again for all you do! have a most wonderful weekend! :)

Challenges:
oh my giddy Aunt Franny, I can't believe I am putting on my Brave Boots and entering this card at Moxie Fab in the 'thank you' card challenge...... eeeek!
Stampin Sisters in Christ - flags or banners
Paper Play - flags, pennants, or banners
Bearly Mine - anything goes
Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover - anything goes (waving hi to my old teamies!!!)
Tammy's Scrappin Corner - anything goes
Incy Wincy - anything goes
Chocolate, Coffee, and Cards - anything goes

17 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Jennifer, this is adorable. Love all the colors together and that image is colored wonderfully! Happy Smiles sent your way!
:O)
Jessica S

Nancy said...

FABULOUS card, Jennifer!! Is this the third post I stayed up all night waiting for? Well...it was worth waiting for! Now I'm off to bed! haha
But first I have to ask about your Aunt Franny...is she really giddy? Or is that a saying that I've never heard before? I LIKE it! :o)

Tracy said...

This is just fun galore! Great banner, love the dots around the image frame and the cute little lace scrap at the corner--just precious AND sooo you! LOL Hugs!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fabulous card. I just love the cute image. TFS.

Penny said...

Oh, Jennifer, such a sweet card! Love this image and the banner you combined with it! Love the layers and the fun, bright colors, too! :^)
Hugs,
Penny

Miesje said...

Cute image - perfect with the banner in her hands. Great colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Renee B. said...

Adorable card Jennifer, so much more you than CAS! Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs,
Renee

Anonymous said...

TOTALLY love your card and love the image choice love that bunting it is so fun! I am so happy that you see the rainbow and have banished the dark rain filled clouds from your view! Email in your inbox tehhehe!

Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

Michelle VP said...

What a sweet card, Jennifer! Love the banners with the button accents and the white dots around the frame. I was thrilled to see your name in our submissions for this week's Digi Makeover challenge. So glad you could create something gorgeous and play along with us! We've missed you! {hugs} ~ Michelle

cotnob said...

Fab card Jennifer, I love your bunting and pretty papers.
Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

So Very Cute or fab papers.
This is really awesome.
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

marsha said...

Totally gorgeous card!
Hugs,
Marsha

Natascha said...

Cute card! Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mines "Anything goes" Challenge. Good luck and hugs,
Natascha

Sheri said...

Your banner and matting along with this adorable image are just perfect Jennifer!! Thank you so much for joining us at PaperPlay Challenges!

Yvonne said...

Thank you for entering your card in Chocolate Coffee and cards challenge it's absolutely amazing. I love you blog as well - You've got a new follower! ~ Yvonne DT

Tracey said...

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges for our challenge this fortnight, this is a darling creation. I hope we'll see you again soon.
Tracey
x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jennifer! Thanks for linking this up to the Thank You Challenge for Stamp It! Cards Week in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)