Followers

Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello Summer!

Coffee of the Day - Moon Pie

Just a quick post today, as I'm still not feeling too whippy. But I have a few cards I've been making with some images I received for free to participate in challenges in blogland. I'll show one today and another tomorrow.


This cutey little girl with her inner tube was sent to anyone who requested her to play in the challenge over at Crafty Sentiments. papers are Basic Grey Serendipity, sentiment is Create with TLC, flower is Prima, twine is Maya Road, buttons are from my stash, and I'm sorry I don't remember the mfg. of the sun clip. the sentiment piece was sprayed with glimmer mist and accents were made with my white gel pen. chevron die is MFT.

hope you are having a great day!

Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - summer holiday
Papertake Weekly - current sketch
Crafting by Design - anything goes
House That Stamps Built - water element
Pollycraft - fun in the sun
Sisterhood of Crafters - bring on the heat
City Crafter - summertime
TTCRD - anything goes
Dream Valley - summer days
Allsorts - kraft it

20 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Super cute and LOVE that sun clip - perfect!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Cute card, Jennifer! Hope you are feeling "whippy" again sometime soon! :)

sallysbitz2 said...

This is lovely.
With how the weather has been here today I really could do with some of that, lol

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Penny said...

What a cutie! Love the card, too! Love the DP, design, die cuts, and embellies, & the sentiment is perfect! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anita said...

What perfect papers and embellies to go with that image. I love the summer feel. Congrats on your Maya Road win. Enjoy your goodies!

Ros Crawford said...

Definitely a summertime card! It's so lovely and that little sun clip is a perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

Sarah said...

Such a cute card Jennifer, love the image and details. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Kraft It challenge this week x

*Vicki* said...

What a fun Summer design Jennifer! I love the image and the sunshine paper clip is a clever accent as well! :) HUGS

Darlene said...

What a fun creation Jenn and I LOVE that sun clip ... adorable! Hope you're having a good day!!!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Bring On The Heat’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Cheri said...

Love this card, Jennifer! I think of you often and hope the summer has brought a little lift to your down times. Sending hugs and thanks for sharing this with us at The House That Stamps Built.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. I love the cute image and that sun clip.

Tlc Creations said...

Perfection~! I always find myself studying your cards, so I don't miss any of the cute add ons you have.
Paulette

lindyloo said...

aww your card made me smile the image is just so cute
thank you for joining us at dream valley
linda x

Sher said...

So cute! I love all of the added embellies. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs this week!

Debs said...

Uber cute card - adorable image and gorgeous colours.
Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

AppleApricot Wen said...

Beautiful and happy summer card! Thank you for joining us at CCCB :) Hugs, Wendy

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

This is awesome Jennifer, I love the shabby chic look and also how it comes over the edge of the base - stunning!! Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments and using the Freebie:)

Aunty Sue said...

this is great use of our freebie thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week

Jackie said...

You have created such a fun card! I love how you worked with this image! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

mixamatoasties said...

Love this.

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley Challenges this time.

Susan x