Followers

Translate

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Baby Boy Diaper Fold Card

Coffee of the Day - Irish Creme

I have to begin by apologizing for the quality of this photo. I tried my best to scan the card, but because of the puffiness of it, it just wouldn't scan properly. that left me with the only option of my phone. and all of you know how very shaky I am when it comes to taking pix. I did my best, but no amount of photoshop can fix the monkey behind the camera! ;)


anyway, this card was great fun to make, even if it did cause me a bit of grief from time to time. I found a wonderful diaper card template on Aly Dosdall's blog. That lady has some awesome talent! Part of the problem is my shaky hands. my tremors have gotten to the point I dread cutting anything out. but I did my best. I could go on and on about all of the mistakes I made on this card, but you don't want to hear about that. you put up with enough whining from me as it is. ;)   I'll just hope that our nephew and his wife can instead see the love we have for them and their new son each time they look at this card rather than all of the problems with it.

designer paper is My Mind's Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome, embossing folder is Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, cream ink is My Favorite Things, and fab buttons & linen thread are SU!  olive ric rack is from my stash, so I apologize that I don't know mfg.

Challenges:
Allsorts - all about the boy
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Challenges and Candies - embossing
Crafts 4 Eternity - anything goes
Sister Act - anything goes
Crafting with Dragonflies - baby
Cuttlebug Mania - dotty (swiss dots embossing folder)
TTCRD - anything goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Glitter 'n Sparkle - use some blue

11 comments:

Joan B said...

adorable

Craftnut said...

Great Mans card for my challenge at allsorts this week Tracy x

Kathlene said...

What a sweet and unique baby boy card, Jennifer! They will love it and I'd bet the barn they display it for everyone to enjoy. Such a cute design. I totally get the shaky camera syndrome (me too). Tripods are a wonderful invention. Heheh. Hugs, Kathy

vdoyle8 said...

What an adorable card! I absolutely love it - perfect paper & embellishments. I think you did a great job!

Susan Hogan said...

What a fabulous idea! Love your card! Why not enter the blog hop also now and have a go at the poem! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Keti's Projects said...

Cute card. Great idea. Too bad for the shaky photo.

Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši (Challenges and candies) this week. Hugs, Keti (DT)

Kerry said...

Great card. Thank you for joining in with our Dotty challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x

Anne Fenton said...

Such a great card, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

happyglitzygirl said...

How gorgeous, love it, thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde

michele said...

Lovely card Jennifer! thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

Kimbo said...

WHat a great idea

Thanks for playing along with our Dotty challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x.