Followers

Translate

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Check Out Anya, Oddies, and Others Challenge Blog!

I am such a goober! I completely forgot to tell all of you about a really fun, new challenge blog I am so tickled to be associated with!


Anya, Oddies, and Others is a just for fun challenge blog that runs monthly. you will be given crafty triggers for your projects. use one, two, or all of them on your creations, then link 'em up! easy peasy! no sponsors or prizes, but a fun little badge for your blog if your project is chosen as a winner.

I am running a bit behind on my card for this month since I haven't been feeling too well, but I represent Unity Stamps. hopefully my card will be finished over the weekend.

when you go to the blog, you will see the different stamp company tabs across the top. click on the one you choose for the trigger options and links.

hope to see you there! :)

No comments: