Followers

Translate

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

Coffee of the Day - Creamy Chestnut


Happy 2015!
May it overflow with blessings in abundance for you and yours!


I have big plans to take some Copic classes through Kit and Clowder, plus get started on Project Life type albums for my family. I feel an urgency to get photos in albums for them, and this seems a great way to do it. if I have time later, I can go back and do some scrapbooking.

I am becoming more and more aware of the time ticking away on my cancer clock. I don't have much I can leave my family, but hopefully by combing crafting with photos of our time together, it will bring smiles to their faces!

so enjoy every day to its fullest. I plan to! :) still so much joy to behold! so many blessings to count!

No comments: