Followers

Translate

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fall Vacation

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

Howdy, hello, hey to each of you!  I know that there has been so little  posted here for the past few days. sorry about that, but hubby and I have been on a little Fall Stay-cation. :)

He took a few days off from work and we've just been driving around the area enjoying the gorgeous autumn weather & changing leaves. it's truly beautiful here right now!


pardon the antenna in the above photo.... kinda hard to get a good photo with the camera hanging out the window and NOT get it in the picture! ;)

I am so blessed to live in such a gorgeous area! this photo was taken not far from our home. now you can see why I am such a nature baby. I NEED my trees around me. my soul just finds such peace when I am surrounded by nature and all God has created.

Dave and I did some fun antiquing, had great lunches out, but more than anything, just enjoyed one another's company! he is such a great guy and truly my bestest friend in the whole wide world! :) again, I am blessed beyond belief!!! :)

on another note, I never heard from the purple themed blog candy winner, so I added some of the goodies to Bad Kitty's prize package. will save the others for an upcoming blog candy.

check back tomorrow for a fun post with LOTS of big news! :) until then, know you are loved!

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Beautiful picture.... We don't have those change of 4 seasons here, so I don't know what its like to see the leaves change colors.. Here everything just stays the same color it's either green year round or brown when the weather gets too hot! LOL! I'm glad you both had some quality time, seems like a mini honeymoon again...hehe!

Fikreta said...

nice photo

Rhonda Miller said...

Sounds like an ideal stay-cation. I love to drive around the areas around where we live, it's so beautiful. TFS.

Dawn said...

Glad you had a nice time together!
The trees look gorgeous too!
Hugs
Dawn xx