Followers

Translate

Saturday, November 7, 2015

A Harvest Cornucopia with Paper Temptress!

Coffee of the Day - Spiced Pecan

Hello, everyone! Today is my first ever post as a new member of the fabby Paper Temptress Design Team! woooo hooo to that! :) I hope you are as excited as I am to see how everyone uses the fun products carried in the PT store. so much inspiration!!!

2015-10-30 18.07.45a

I decided to grab some of the Neenah Desert Storm cs to create a cute little cornucopia for Thanksgiving. I confess here and now that I am a kraft cs junkie. I go through tons of it. this particular cs has a nice weight to it without being too heavy. LOVE it! ;) easy to both die cut and emboss, which I did here. I used the Petal Cone die and Square Lattice embossing folder, both by SU!

 I added bows made from the lush pink and brown reversible satin ribbon and coffee brown twine. (just a heads up, if this twine is ever sold out in the store, it will be all my fault!!! grins! this is amazing stuff!!)

2015-10-30 18.07.04a

I used the same twine to wrap around the mouth of the cornucopia as well as to tie the bag of goodies that were tucked inside. so handy! the rest of the cornucopia was decorated with pieces from a pretty leaf pick I found at my local Michael's craft store. just added a few stickles around the edges of one of the leaves to give some glim glam and then a special vintage button. the beautiful bows with PT items set it all off so nicely, don't you think? :) perfect way to dress it up but still keep the rustic, harvest-y feel!

2015-10-30 18.07.27a

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back soon with another post. :) Jennifer

Challenges:
Allsorts - ribbons and bows
Crafting with Friends - anything goes
Creative Fingers - anything goes
Moving Along with the Times - leaves and/or trees
Simply Papercraft - anything goes
Craft Rocket - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - lace, twine, and/or ribbon (twine and ribbon)
Pile it On - anything but a square or rectangle

12 comments:

Fikreta said...

congratulation on your new DT post!
this is wonderful.
I like it!
have nice day

Joan B said...

this is gorgeous!!

Wendy L said...

What a wonderful idea, looks amazing, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Mervi said...

Fabulous autumn creation.
Thank you for sharing at my theme "ribbons and bow" over at Allsorts.
Good luck;-))m

Wendy L said...

And, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Lisa J said...

Congratulation on your new DT post. A great first make! Thanks for sharing in our anything Goes Challenge. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

Unknown said...

Really lovely project, thanks for joining in at MAWTT, Claire xXx

Stampsnob. said...

This is a beautiful project Congrats on your new DT TFS Lis Craft Rocket challenges DT

Dawn said...

Yummy yummy yummy!
I love it!
Congrats on the DT post too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Cards by Beckie said...

A lovely project and thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT. Rebecca x

crafty-stamper said...

congrats on your new DT post and love your beautiful project--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

Mummylade said...

Wonderful project, thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts!