Followers

Translate

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Thank You, Little Ladybugs

Winner at DL Art

Coffee of the Day - Creme Brulee


Tuesdays at Bugaboo Stamps mean a new release, and this one is a cutey! who doesn't love little ladybugs in their garden? stop by the blog to see what the other designers have come up to inspire you! :)

Dave & I stopped by a nursery yesterday and they actually had ladybugs for sale. :)  how I wanted to buy some for my garden, but it isn't quite ready yet. hoping to work out there a bit today so I can make it a lovely home for the ladybugs, bees, and butterflies!

**the watermark I've been given by Bugaboo for being
 a Guest Designer is the little lady in the car.
it is NOT part of the card.**

this adorable little 'Ladybug Sunbonnet' helping out her ladybug friends image was the perfect thing to go with the new Authentique Cheerful papers. flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, forsythia seam binding, red burlap string,  & crosshatch emerald satin ribbon are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and vintage buttons & green ric rack are from my stash. doily was sprayed with red glimmer mist.

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope your week is off to a great start so far! :)

Challenges:
Crafting From the Heart - anything goes
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
DL Art Thankful Thurs - Mother's Day/thank you
The Crazy Ch - 3 or more layers
Outlawz Twisted Thurs - add a sentiment
Come and Get It - card for a woman
Pile it On - garden creatures
Corrosive Ch - spring
Crafty Catz - female
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes
Broken Fairy - anything goes with ribbon or twine (both on here)

4 comments:

Janette said...

This is gorgeous....
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week...xxx

*Vicki* said...

Hello my long time blog friend! :) So glad you have stopped by and always appreciate your support no matter how you do it dear!! I tend to be forgetful most days and "mean well" many times, but you know, life is always running me around!! LOL!!

Your card is absolutely precious!! The papers and pretty colors are so Springy and fun!! Hubby and I have been planting new trees, scrubs and getting ready for putting in a patio...shortly the garden will be put in as well, so I'm right there with you!! Hope you'll let us know when you get your ladybugs and butterflies! :) Hope you had a great Mother's Day! Sending you special hugs!

Lori Kobular said...

Such an adorable card! I love seeing ladybugs in my garden! There is nothing quite so pleasing as to see them on the flowers! Love your bright and cheery card! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Thankful Thursdays Challenge!

Mel said...

This is so precious and so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Broken Fairy Designs Anything Goes challenge :)