Followers

Translate

Saturday, June 4, 2016

I've Been a Busy Bee

Coffee of the Day - Irish Creme

Today's sentiment sure does apply to me! I have been quite the busy bee behind the scenes - crafting my little heart out, working on lots of projects to share! :) a few are fairly extensive, so they are taking a bit of time, but they sure are fun! I hope you are doing something in your life that makes your heart sing, sing, sing! afterall, that is what life should be all about, don't ya think?! :)


a new challenge begins today over on the Bugaboo challenge and inspiration blog, with the theme being the fun 'Anything Goes.' pop on by to see what the designers have created! I am having such a good time as a Guest Designer with them. everyone is so kind!

my card uses the precious new Bugaboo Bee 3 image along with a sentiment from the Bees - Busy Bee set. I seem to mix and match quite often from the Bugaboo images! ;) btw - I hope you are getting the Friday Freebies that are so kindly given away every week. I've been collecting these cuties for a long time now. it's one of the reasons I have a nice selection of Bugaboo images on my compy!

**the watermark I've been given by Bugaboo is the little lady in the car. 
it is NOT part of the card.**

papers on my card are from the Basic Grey Urban Prairie collection, flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, seam binding (distressed) and and natural cotton ribbon snippets are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and buttons are from my vintage stash. coffee cozy was painted with several shades of acrylic paint. wings and antenna on bee were painted with shimmerz. little ticket under sentiment is a found treasure, as is twine tying bow on button. there I go re-purposing stuff again!

enjoy your weekend! thanks so much for stopping by! :)
Jennifer

Challenges:
Crafting with Friends - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
WAW - anything encouraging goes
CCC Digi Creations - anything goes
Doodle Pantry - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - friendship
Di's Digi - fave color combo (I am so loving aqua and teal right now. it looks fun with the bright golds and yellow)

10 comments:

Stef H said...

YOU and your creations always put a smile on my face.
have a great weekend.

hugs :)

Fikreta said...

so cute bee card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Anne Wilding said...

A lot of visual energy in this card ! Super job ! Thanks for joining the CCC Digi competition. - Anne W DT

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Joanna M. said...

Super cute. I am so glad that you shared this beauty with us over on the Doodle Pantry AIMP digital challenge. Good luck!
~Jo, DP-DT

TRACEY MO said...

How cute!
just adorable, great colouring great layout. All over a FAB card.


Thanks for joining us at crafting with friends

Tracey dt

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute Bee and greta layering-love the comment about the watermark-my son saw one of mine on FB and said he liked the little butterflies and flourishes!!!---my watermark lol-Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
Carol DT x

Marjeta said...

Cute image and well designed card.

Marjeta

cotnob said...

A fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
Pauline
x

Dawn Frost said...

LOL I love that you have to explain about the watermark, Its a great image all by itself! Fantastic card Jennifer, thanks for joining AIMPDC #18 hope to see you again and good luck! Dawn Doodle Pantry DT!